Fire Guards / Fire Watch Service
Fireguards play an important role in the safety of large buildings and construction sites. Their duty is to ensure that all buildings, outdoor events, shelters, and occupants are safe in the prevention or in the actual event of fire.
Master Guard Security provides fully trained and certified, in accordance with applicable law, professional fireguards. They have been through extensive training and have the needed knowledge in fire preventions. Fireguards duties include:
- Monitoring fire-related systems such as fire alarms, various types of fire extinguishers, sprinkler systems
- Completing reports
- Evacuating a building in the event of a fire
- Reporting fire conditions
To protect people’s lives and their properties is the main mission of a Fire Guard. Their area of expertise comprises residential buildings, hotels, motels, and commercial facilities, in accordance with local requirements. Their scope of action is to plan, develop, implement, and monitor a fire safety plan for specific fire and life safety systems. Fire Guards are also in charge of the training and supervising of the personnel who deals with the overall mission such as fire brigade, floor wardens, deputy floor wardens, and building evacuation supervisors.
Among others, Fireguard duties include:
- Notifying the building occupants whenever there is a fire
- Assisting with evacuation procedures in the case of an emergency
- Conducting fire safety drills as required
- Maintaining records as required by law
- Providing detailed information to the fire department on the location of fire, evacuation, and problems with equipment
Master Guard Security fire preventive services are performed by highly trained (in compliance with all local fire department ordinances) fireguards so that business and residential facilities owners can rely on their professionalism.